People Handling Instructor Update Course
The people handling instructor update course is a one day course and is suitable for current instructors who wish to maintain their competency levels and update their knowledge and skills in order to keep abreast of new developments in the area of people handling.
The main aim of the people handling instructors update course is to update existing patient/people handling instructors on recent developments in the area of people handling training.
Course participants must be FETAC/QQI level 6 patient/people handling instructors.
Topics which will be covered
- The HSE Manual Handling and People Handling Policy
- Use of the HSE eLearning ‘Manual Handling Awareness Programme’
- Guidance for training in the use of hoists and a hoist training checklist
- Recent case law and the implications for training
- Introduction to some new people handling equipment and aids
- Revision of a selection of people handling techniques
Why you should attend
- Enhance your knowledge, practical skills and knowledge of available equipment
- CPD-accredited professional update for practitioners
- Expert analysis and solutions from leading practitioners
- Review of safe practices and use of equipment for different client groups and situations
- Sharing best practice through peer review
For further information and to book a place on these courses please contact us on 01 – 2885855 or email email@example.com