DSE Assessor Course
This is a one and a half day in-house course that is suitable for organisations who wish to train staff members to carry out standard DSE/VDU workstation assessments.
The aim of the DSE/VDU assessors course is to provide participants with the knowledge and skills necessary to carry out standard DSE/VDU assessments in the workplace.
Course participants would ideally be in a supervisory or management role in order to have the confidence and authority to carry out assessments in the workplace and to effect change where necessary.
They must be comfortable communicating with employees at all levels.
- Relevant health and safety legislation
- Health effects from DSE/VDU work
- Office ergonomics
- DSE workstation risk assessment process
- Practical workstation assessments
- Workstation furniture
- Workstation accessories
- Emerging issues such as increased laptop use, home working, desk sharing.
- Sample documentation
- Short lectures to provide background information on relevant topics
- Group exercises and discussions
- Practical DSE workstation assessments
- Review of workstation accessories
- User trials of work chairs
Each participant will receive a comprehensive set of course notes and booklets.
For further information and to book a place on these courses please contact us on 01 – 2885855 or email firstname.lastname@example.org