This NEW 1 day Introduction to Practical Workplace Ergonomics is designed for individuals who are working in the area of health and safety and who wish to expand their knowledge of practical ergonomics in the workplace. The course will cover
- Ergonomic principles and anthropometrics
- Repetitive upper limb tasks and risk factors for upper limb musculoskeletal disorders
- Manual materials handling and risk factors for injury
- Sample risk assessment tools
- Introduction to Office Ergonomics
Course Date: April 24th 2015
Couse Location: Dublin
Course Fee: €250 per person.
Bookings are closed for this event.