The aim of the people handling update course is to update existing people handling instructors on current information and guidance on people handling techniques, and on new developments in this area.
The update course will enable instructors to widen their experience and knowledge to deliver efficient, safe training through improved performance and techniques.
Topics which will be covered:
- The new HSE National Manual and People Handling Policy
- Use of the HSE eLearning Manual Handling Awareness Programme
- Training in the use of hoists and use of a hoist training checklist
- New people handling equipment and aids
- Revision of a selection of people handling techniques
Course Date: November 4th 2013
Course Venue: Peamount Healthcare, Newcastle, Co Dublin
Course Fee: €250 per person
Please note: A 10% discount will be offered for a second person from the same organisation attending the course.