https://www.oops.ie/wp/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/HSA.gif 136 169 admin https://www.oops.ie/wp/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/occupationalPhysiotherapySolutionsLogo.png admin2020-11-24 15:43:022020-11-24 15:47:04Guidance on Working from Home for Employers and Employees
The Health and Safety Authority have issued guidance on working from home for employers and employees.
https://www.oops.ie/wp/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/Are-you-sitting.png 250 300 admin https://www.oops.ie/wp/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/occupationalPhysiotherapySolutionsLogo.png admin2020-09-08 09:30:492020-09-08 10:01:45Are you sitting longer since working from home?
Are you sitting longer since working from home? Here are some…
https://www.oops.ie/wp/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/Screenshot-2020-04-16-at-11.15.19.png 185 214 admin https://www.oops.ie/wp/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/occupationalPhysiotherapySolutionsLogo.png admin2020-03-30 14:35:472020-04-16 11:15:40Ergonomic guidance on Working from Home (WFH)
OPS have developed ergonomic guidance on Working from Home (WFH)…
Occupational Physiotherapy Solutions Ltd (OPS)
UPCOMING TRAINING COURSES
- No courses available
- WHO Guidelines on physical activity and sedentary behaviour 2020 December 3, 2020
- Guidance on Working from Home for Employers and Employees November 24, 2020
- Are you sitting longer since working from home? September 8, 2020
- HSE issues guidance on the provision of Manual and Patient Handling Training in the COVID-19 emergency May 6, 2020
- CPOHE Guidance on the Provision of Practical Patient/People Handling Training during the COVID 19 pandemic April 16, 2020
@oopsireland accident Assessments award case law conference court Covid 19 Display Screen Equipment downloads DSE employees employers ergo ergonomics facebook FETAC guidance guidelines Health and Safety Health and Safety Authority health and wellness HSA instructor legal manual handling manual material handling mmh muriel muriel johnson musculoskeletal Occupational Physiotherapy Solutions OPS people handling QQI quality tips training trolly twitter uld upper limb disorder WHO working from home workplace